By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Goodbye

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker vituvann is on a distinguished road vituvann's Avatar
    that's a pity...

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor edsdad has good things to say edsdad's Avatar
    That's a shame buddy, another old-timer retires, hope to have you back anytime.
    I'm not lazy.I'm efficient.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edsdad View Post
    That's a shame buddy, another old-timer retires, hope to have you back anytime.
    thx mate. as I told vituvann in a game, its an old poat from past year
    NAMASTE

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    thx mate. as I told vituvann in a game, its an old poat from past year
    I got a kick out of reading that because ndrm31 has been back. Taking names and kicking a$$ for months now. He even got the better of me in 2 tournament finals on the same day about a month after he returned. I had even rolled out the red carpet welcoming him back. Then he had to slap me like that.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Not goodbye for me just slowing down for a while. Thanks all. Can't get rid of me.