By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
    Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar

Clans with no members - what to do with them?

Clans with no members:

Null - https://www.majorcommand.com/clans/31/

Real time social clan - https://www.majorcommand.com/clans/17/

These clans used to have members that are still active. If you were in this clan, please let me know what you want to do with it. Join it again? There is still an active forum associated with it.

Administrator Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    Sheriff, Null can be deleted. I started it originally as a training camp for noobs but disbanded when the academy forum was created.
    Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Do you care about all the posts in the Null Forum?

67 thread, 128 posts.

I moved all the NULL posts to the academy.
    Last edited by NewSheriffInTown; 10-31-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Okay, I took care of NULL, Thanks Redstorm.

Anyone know about Real Time Social Clan?

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor kenjoh is on a distinguished road kenjoh's Avatar
    The 3 members in Fosterianos have all been away for more than a year.

Maybe we could say their clan registration has expired? Then delete it from the clan page?

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor kenjoh is on a distinguished road kenjoh's Avatar
    Hmmm. The members in Spanish Revolution have also all been away for more than a year.

All but 1 member of WUTC-GUC have been away for more than a year. The other one has been gone 7 months.

The 3 members in the Horde have all been away for more than 3 years.

Maybe these clans should be deleted as well? Just to tidy up the Clan Profile page?

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor engineerairborne has good things to say engineerairborne's Avatar
    Agreed

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    I didnt found any option to delete RT in the past when I tryed, also no answer in cossa nostra forume, when I asked if there was any objection to delete it, btw realtime I deleted all members at one point
    NAMASTE

Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    I didnt found any option to delete RT in the past when I tryed, also no answer in cossa nostra forume, when I asked if there was any objection to delete it, btw realtime I deleted all members at one point
    Hi ndrm. Just to be clear, are you saying then that both RT and Cosa Nostra can be deleted, in your opinion?