By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
    Level 7: Distinguished Contributor once has good things to say once's Avatar
    hm: i died https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/567/
    so.. is this the new beta engine? or things working how they should?

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscokov View Post
    I have won a number of games when my opponent has auto-decayed in Africa but in line with what shepherd said it would have either been a head 2 head or we were the last two left.

I am also sure I have seen players "disappear" mid round because of the auto decay when the game still carries on though. (I am even more sure I have never seen anyone survive in that situation)

My games are a "relatively" small sample size though.
    I can't remember, but in the forums a couple months back. Someone was talking about how in an assassins game a player had his target down to a single in a decay zone and said player didn't die on his turn and someone else won and there were bad feelings between the two players. Almost positive it was on Assassins 1984 map.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Almost positive it was on Assassins 1984 map.
    Let's find that comment. I'm curious, because I'd assume it works as it should. \_(ツ)_/

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Roscokov is on a distinguished road Roscokov's Avatar
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/471436/

If Ndrm gets his shot in this one we will find out.

Ironically enough - if ndrm does die then augie will win and augie is in almost exactly the same position but goes straight after him. although he has 3 singles that will be eliminated if he starts his turn.

In this instance is it better for ndrm to just miss his turn? (especially as it is quite hard to tell and his target might even be augie)