By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator hanible has good things to say hanible's Avatar
    No responce, from anyone yet beanz hasent been on site for almost week

Level 5: Notable Commentator Wisescarab knows their way around Wisescarab's Avatar
    I think it is over. Kaput.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Hi, I posted a week ago a p.m. from Sweetie, she is on a trip, and will have SURVIVOR keep ongoing once she is back, gl
    NAMASTE

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    quote: " till the end of september, but if I can figure out where he left off and what has been done in the meantime I will try to set up the next games by then. I just sent an email to beanz to see what he says. Hopefully you won't have to wait till I come back"
    NAMASTE

Level 8: Renowned Expert micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    So where do we stand now with Survivor Arctic? BeanZ - will you please inform us on this?

Level 6: Prominent Opinion engineerairborne is on a distinguished road engineerairborne's Avatar
    So I take it that this just died, I guess no one survived?

Level 3: Occasional Commentator hanible has good things to say hanible's Avatar
    i vote we continue to push for the conclusion but idk what the story will be