By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Super Moderator and Forum Commander BeanZ deserves your respect BeanZ's Avatar

Survivor MajCom: Forest

Welcome to Survivor MajCom: Forest
    This is the survivor 'island' weighted towards players with higher ranks.

All rules and settings are outlined in this forum post

This contest of survivor will be contested by two tribes, Toucanawa and Fern Mo,
    all tribes across the four survivor 'islands' were selected using a random generator,
    tribal team lists can be seen below.

The first tribal challenge can be seen here
    Invites were sent out to all players

The one and only clue to find the Hidden immunity idol
    To find the hidden immunity idol you will need to use your wits,
    and find the one and only page on MajCom where a trophy sits.

Remember everyone, that diplomacy is a HUGE part of Survivor. So diplomacy is strongly encouraged, making alliances, working together in teams, making sure you're on the winning side of the vote. It could be the difference between winning it all or being voted out first round.
    Just remember All diplomacy must be done within the game that is being played not in private messages or anything like that.

Good luck everyone, and remember the one and only survivor will be the person who is able to...
    Outwit, Outlast, Outplay
    Last edited by BeanZ; 06-07-2017 at 03:16 AM.

Make sure you,
    Join the first game within 24 hours of receiving your inbox message
    if you don't your spot will be passed on to one of the patiently waiting players who missed out on playing

Good luck survivors

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    On the Tournament organizer Clan page there is a trophy
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    On the Tournament organizer Clan page there is a trophy
    Hahaha, thanks for the posts in all of the forum threads cards...

The hidden immunity idol was my idea, so Sweetie is looking for it as well, she will forward all guesses onto me.

Unfortunately, the trophy 'image' on the Tournament Organizers clan page is not the one trophy that people need to find.
    Although everyone that has suggested it are quite close what they are looking for.

The hidden idol is designed to be quite difficult to find, so not just the first person to read the clue will get it. You may need to talk about it in your teams if you're stuck. But remember only one player can claim it for each island.

Good luck searching everone
    Last edited by BeanZ; 06-07-2017 at 06:58 AM.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Roscokov is on a distinguished road Roscokov's Avatar
    I found the clues...

Unfortunately we seem to have the toughest one...so i'm stuck now

(although if someone from another island wants to solve it for me I might tell them where they are

Level 4: Recognized Voice Sweetie has good things to say Sweetie's Avatar
    I know right!!

The hidden forest immunity idol has disappeared from the place that it was hidden.
    Which one of the 12 players has found it? Nobody knows, only time will tell.
    We'll all find out when he/she decides to play it!

Round 1 is underway!!!
    Remember everyone, that there is an immunity challenge within the game, if you complete it first you will be safe in the first 'tribal council', the immunity challenge is as follows

Make sure that you take a screenshot, or some kind of proof that you held all 3 capitals and send it to me, or post it in this forum

Last edited by BeanZ; 06-14-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    I don't know if we should report it here, but the game is over, the winner: Fern Mo.
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/393622/

Sorry guys, I'm going away for the weekend... I'll post the results and new game in one go, sometime on Monday hopefully.

Ran out of time today