By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Level 5: Notable Commentator dagnasty2 knows their way around dagnasty2's Avatar
    Always up for something new and a challenge...I am in

Level 3: Occasional Commentator StudioCity is on a distinguished road StudioCity's Avatar
    Yep Ill Join sounds like fun

Level 3: Occasional Commentator StudioCity is on a distinguished road StudioCity's Avatar
    I said Im in but it didnt seem to register

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Looks like I'm too late, along with several of the above, 20 signed up above me for a 12-player tourney.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 4: Recognized Voice Sweetie has good things to say Sweetie's Avatar
    I think it's obvious I am in too

Super Moderator and Forum Commander BeanZ deserves your respect BeanZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    Looks like I'm too late, along with several of the above, 20 signed up above me for a 12-player tourney.
    Nope, you're not too late...

As I said in the first post, it's designed for 12 players, but we're going to run more than one island at the same time (Sweetie said she would run one 'island', I'm sure hers will be much more lively than mine anyway, so hope you get put in that one :P ).

So that's up to 24 players, and if we get more we'll keep adding more 'islands' in, we might even get a best of the best game in for the winners from each.
    If anyone else wants to help out with some admin stuff, let me know, otherwise I'll just run the extras...

Keep signing up everyone, The more the merrier!

Level 5: Notable Commentator flyboi is on a distinguished road flyboi's Avatar
    Wow, this sounds like an AMAZING game.

Level 5: Notable Commentator flyboi is on a distinguished road flyboi's Avatar
    Sounds great. Hope I make it.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Rules say must be strategist or commander class, flyboi, so if you want in, you need to pony up that YUGE payment of $5 for 6 months of strategist.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject BadElmer deserves your respect BadElmer's Avatar
    (I can post again)....and I'm in.