By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion CaptSweatpants deserves your respect CaptSweatpants's Avatar

Make the debriefing window transparent

I could look at the map while the loading was going on... which for me is awhile sometimes. Not sure why unless 7-10 seconds is normal for everyone. Anyway it should be an easy fix to move it maybe up in the left or right corner.

Any opinions...?
    Damn... lost another stripe

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    That won't be an issue for much longer. The map will soon load in less then 2 seconds.

https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/...ew-Game-Engine

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    you can click on the message and the background dissapears. the words are still there. but you can see more.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion CaptSweatpants deserves your respect CaptSweatpants's Avatar
    Thanks guys... both those replies helped!
    Damn... lost another stripe

Level 4: Recognized Voice edmondtheknight is on a distinguished road edmondtheknight's Avatar
    Interesting I found this message in the threads - I came to suggest the same as Cap here - can we have that loading screen appear someplace else so it is possible to analyse map while waiting? Loading times with latest fixes appear to be just getting worse. This site is awesome but it needs some serious IT expert help and rebuilding to solve never ending bugs and glitches.

Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK knows their way around JCUK's Avatar

Make the debriefing window transparent

It is very frustrating having to wait sometimes 5 minutes for a game to load and having to stare at the debriefing window. Can you make it transparent so I can at least see the map and troops while it is loading and plan my next move.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    If you click on the corners of the window (RIGHT on the corner) sometimes you can make it disappear (except for the stars). I do that a lot.
    Won't be any upgrades like what you suggest forthcoming to the 'old' game engine, as the coding people are madly adding features and making fixes, based on early testing, to the new game engine. Won't be long now!
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    If you click on the corners of the window (RIGHT on the corner) sometimes you can make it disappear (except for the stars). I do that a lot.
    Nice hack Cards!

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    you don't need to click on the corner for that. Just anywhere on the window works for me :-)