By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικα虂
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Level 4: Recognized Voice Sweetie has good things to say Sweetie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tormenta View Post
    Not exactly. Eduardoperezc disappeared in a storm and when it was over Tormenta appeared
    Who are you and what have you done with Eduardo? He was much nicer, he knew I was the cr鑝e de la cr鑝e and would have invited me to this game.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion TormentaBANNED is on a distinguished road TormentaBANNED's Avatar
    He was yelling all the time

Level 6: Prominent Opinion TormentaBANNED is on a distinguished road TormentaBANNED's Avatar
    LA CR萂E DE LA CR萂E MAY GAME sent to the top 10. In 48 hours, invitations will be sent to the top 20 and so on till it starts!

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/388615/

AND THE WINNER OF THE SECOND EDITION, awarded 304 points and climbing to the number 11, is

ahungrydwarf

Congrats!

In June LA CR萂E DE LA CR萂E will move to... CLASSIC ANTIQUUS

LA CR萂E DE LA CR萂E JUNE GAME sent to the top 10. In 48 hours, invitations will be sent to the top 20 and so on till it starts!

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/393007/

The june game was great again, and this time the winner has been dagnasty2, who obtained 281 points and got into the top 10.

Very soon, La Cr鑝e de la Cr鑝e july game, which will be played in Classic Evolved.

It was weird that it hadn't happened before, but it was only a matter of time: the july game has been won by Sweetie, who received 252 points. Congrats!

Next stop, Classic Massive.

Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK knows their way around JCUK's Avatar
    Reading through the thread - that escalated quickly lol.

Reading through the thread - that escalated quickly lol.
    Sorry I didn't understand this, by the way good luck in the game, that's a good ladder for general.

For everybody's information, as you can see in the rules our founding father Eduardoperezc made, filthy players are not allowed to play (no need to screw the games, which have been really good and fair so far and with no arguments).

As there are, I think, 3 people in the top 30 of the scoreboard who can't play, I explain what's considered to be filthy:

-Breaking diplos and encouraging others to break diplos (without alibi).

-Insulting (without alibi).

-Suiciding or helping another player win (without alibi).

If you know somebody in the top 40 who has behaved like this lately, send me an e-mail to evaluate ("alibi" means that the behaviour is in response to a previous aggression or involuntary: that is accepted).