By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LandRush Map?

Level 6: Prominent Opinion ericjkline has good things to say ericjkline's Avatar

Awesome map! First game was epic

The map was awesome, and the first game was truly epic with some real ebb and flow. There are some great choke points, some nice bonus terts, and some clever tactics I learned to get a little edge over time. It really requires a lot more battlefield tactics than most games because of the fine scale. Im really interested to play this map again with lots of other settings.

It would be very handy, I imagine to have visible treaties. Its very hard to find individual terts, and it makes creating treaties impractical anyhow I guess. So we mostly relied on verbal treaties. There is one cactus in the SW that does cause decay like it should ( maybe #242). Thanks for the awesome map!
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3409.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	812.7 KB
ID:	2152  

Studio Production Manager Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd's Avatar
    As already mentioned, I hope that the work on the game engine will make this map more playable. Setting up the game screen so regions in treaties light up when you mouse over them should be possible... I'll suggest it, if it isn't already on the punch list.

And thanks for the note about the broken cactus... it looks like region 268 was the trouble, and it should be fixed now.
    When sorrows come they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    It's funny how a lot of players seem to confuse this map for 12 domains
    They play the same strategy; capture a town or castle... quite the pyrrhic victory in the case of Land Rush^^
    Simple Solution for 50/50 chances in 2 player games, by AuraCraft
    1st PLAYER GETS HALF the 1st TURN's UNITS* *meaning the unconditional (territories divided by 3) bonus you receive when you start your turn* - check out my profile for more info :)

Level 6: Prominent Opinion AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    how exactly are tribe bonusses calculated?
    does it count all of your tribe areas divided by 3, then divide whats left by 2?
    or do you need to control all local adjacent tribe territories to get that particular bonus?
    (so Im asking do you get a bonus if you control 2 unconnected tribe territories?)

ppl said that its kinda hard to find the bonus territories, there's too much info on the map (I agree)
    it would help if the default setting for the territory numbers would be that its not visible untill you toggle it to be visible.
    now I have to toggle region names every single turn... and every time the system jams (which is whenever you dont interact with your turn for more than a minute)
    1st PLAYER GETS HALF the 1st TURN's UNITS* *meaning the unconditional (territories divided by 3) bonus you receive when you start your turn* - check out my profile for more info :)

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Ad 1: there are two-territory tribes and three-territory tribes. You need to control all territories of a particular tribe to get the bonus. You get a bonus for each trive you control.

I think there's a typo in the name of this map...
    Shouldnt it be "flag rush" ?^^