By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    Post Rating

Where in the world is Badorties? - reloaded

There used to be a game here on majcom. Someone posts an image from Google Street View, and the players try to find the exact location. They can ask 10 yes/no questions, or if they admit they are stuck, a new image is provided from nearby.

So, here we go. Help me find Badorties. I think he's on vacation somewhere, but we have to catch him, before he leaves. Post your questions here, and if they get seconded by at least one person, I'll answer them. The riddle is solved when you can tell me the make of the car closest to this image (that's Bado's car!).

I hope at least a few people will be interested and we can revive this game. I enjoyed it immensely.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    I loved this game! Until somebody started searching via google images. That's cheating!

I'll start then: judging by the many languages on the poster, I'd say we're somewhere in Europe. But I might be wrong, obviously. I would therefore guess North Coast of the Mediterranean. The question I would like to ask is:

Is the picture taken in the European Union? That way we'd have narrowed it down.

Anybody want to second that, or other thoughts?

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    It looks slightly French to me.. and I think the top language listed on that sign is beside a French flag (though it's very blurry).

So my question - Is Bado somewhere in France?

EDIT: Seb beat me to it, I'll second his European Union question.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebrim View Post
    Until somebody started searching via google images. That's cheating!
    Was that me? Anyway, I don't mind using google images.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjskye View Post
    EDIT: Seb beat me to it, I'll second his European Union question.
    Yup, it's in the EU. 9 questions left.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    I thought about the France question, but thought it better not to try and narrow it down too much too soon. Now we still have the option of France, but it could also be Spain, Italy, Greece or Malta, for what I know.

Though, you're right about the languages, looks like it's French, English, German, Italian (from top down), which suggests France to me. IT might obviously also be one of the Islands in the Western Mediterranean, maybe Corsica? But why is German so high up on the list? I'll leave it to somebody else to make up a question for the next round, just throwing my thoughts around!

Level 5: Notable Commentator pyth is on a distinguished road pyth's Avatar
    hmmm..are we looking at the north atlantic?

iam dying to sat portugal btw, but just cause it is the location from your profile page

Don't try to place th-child anywhere. He's some Hungarian guy from Thailand in Portugal. That says nothing :-)
    I also considered the Atlantic, but it isn't north. At least not beyond Belgium. Shall we ask whether it's France?

I think norht atlantic is considered the part of the atlantic ocean above equator...at least that is what i meant with my question

Quote Originally Posted by Sebrim View Post
    Don't try to place th-child anywhere. He's some Hungarian guy from Thailand in Portugal. That says nothing :-)
    Haha, yup.

So, 3 possible questions not yet seconded:
    - Is this in France?
    - Is this in Portugal?
    - Is this in the Atlantic above the Equator?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast