By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK is on a distinguished road JCUK's Avatar

Where do you play MajCom?

I'm curious if anybody plays MC from work when they should be *cough* working?

Level 6: Prominent Opinion 5battalions is on a distinguished road 5battalions's Avatar
    i dont play at work. i sneak sometimes the positions but mostly at lunch time, its cool. i would like to say to my coleagues that i play here but never said. if it was facebook things would be easier i think lol.

Level 8: Renowned Expert Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    if watching the grankids (5 yrs and 3 yrs) counts as work, then I do quite a bit LOL

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    the worst is when you're about to win an RT-game, and then there's a knock on your office door.....

I hope that answers your question :-p

Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK is on a distinguished road JCUK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebrim View Post
    the worst is when you're about to win an RT-game, and then there's a knock on your office door.....

I hope that answers your question :-p
    Thats happened to me a few times - very annoying. People must wonder why I was trying to get rid of them.