By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

View Poll Results: With the new game engine, should we:

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allow the Debriefing Info Box to disappear immediately?

20 50.00%
  • Keep the Debriefing Info Box on screen until the player clicks "Okay"?

20 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Level 5: Notable Commentator GeneralDominator knows their way around GeneralDominator's Avatar
    How about an option in settings to enable/disable the box? Keeps everyone happy

Studio Production Manager Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd's Avatar
    i like the idea of having the game open to the Brief tab. It's just one click to go to the game info, just as hitting OK on the brief would be one click. But this is more elegant than the pop-up in that we aren't creating unnecessary windows - the Brief tab already exists and will continue to do so.
    When sorrows come they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
    i like the idea of having the game open to the Brief tab. It's just one click to go to the game info, just as hitting OK on the brief would be one click. But this is more elegant than the pop-up in that we aren't creating unnecessary windows - the Brief tab already exists and will continue to do so.
    Yeah that a good idea too. Though the popup is already there. And it has all those neat loading messages that would be missed.

Studio Production Manager Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewSheriffInTown View Post
    Yeah that a good idea too. Though the popup is already there. And it has all those neat loading messages that would be missed.
    Well, if the new game engine is really that fast, you won't have time to see any of the messages. They were only created to distract players from the slow load times!
    When sorrows come they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Level 2: Familiar Sound LARvonFARE is on a distinguished road LARvonFARE's Avatar
    I use the debriefing box. I say keep it.

Level 8: Renowned Expert Tapeworm deserves your respect Tapeworm's Avatar
    I play enough games that I always check the the intel, chatter, and diplomacy before taking my turn, and brief if needed. If the automatic disappear makes my opponents make careless mistakes...

Don't care, I guess. LOL