By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gtivan View Post
    RT is great nowadays compared to years past. A lot less people quitting mid game.
    Your right good friend. As a matter of fact> I haven't been called the C word in about two days. Did I say the guy was a cry baby

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Hi! and the medals? the cute medals pleazzzzz!
    NAMASTE

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    those traingles top right, are those Pyramids, Mountains or Cuneiform?

trivia question;
    on what territories are modern day cities of Basra and Bagdad located?

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Your right good friend. As a matter of fact> I haven't been called the C word in about two days. Did I say the guy was a cry baby
    Started a Meso game last night. 5 player, took 8-10 minutes to start. There were 2 AWOL'S, but it made for an interesting game. I would like to see, and so would the other players in that game, that when a player goes AWOL, they can't re-enter. cause that happened and changed the outcome. Plus I would like to mention it took 4 turns to be declared AWOL, I thought it was 3 in a row. Three is plenty, and no AWOLers returning please. RT should be a fun way right now for groups of players to have some fun.