By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    just a Q, when will the medals be aviable? is this the final version?
    NAMASTE

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Shepherd, thanks for the map of where human life started.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Not sure when the medals will be available, whenever the next site update is. I don't think anyone has earned one yet, lol.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Studio Production Manager Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    just a Q, when will the medals be aviable? is this the final version?
    Medals exists, though I don't know if they've been loaded.

As far as play is concerned, this should be the final version - once we open a map up I don't like to make changes that will affect active games. That said, there could be visual changes or changes to how the regions are named, based on whatever feedback we get. I have some ideas for alternate naming conventions if folks think that "Sippar 1" and Sippar 2" are too clumsy or uninspired.
    When sorrows come they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
    Medals exists, though I don't know if they've been loaded.
    Ah. I was waiting for them to be upload to the usual shared place, but I guess I can use the images posted in the other forum.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
    "Sippar 1" and Sippar 2" are too clumsy or uninspired.
    I like it this way, very easy to catch, I alsmo like when player names are on the regions (not suggesting mine), find it cool
    we could mesopotamise them, lets say pitmanus for example or pitmankamun
    Last edited by ndrm31; 11-27-2016 at 03:14 AM.
    NAMASTE

one more Q, do we brianstorm sentences including ing?

restoring ruins, translating stones FE
    NAMASTE

Studio Production Manager Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewSheriffInTown View Post
    Ah. I was waiting for them to be upload to the usual shared place, but I guess I can use the images posted in the other forum.
    Ah, that's my bad. Uploading now.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Only 1 color for green? As a person who like to have the team colors the same as their rectangle in the scroll bar, this is problamatic. (yes i am ocd)

any chance of getting a green mountain atleast?

Quote Originally Posted by gtivan View Post
    any chance of getting a green mountain atleast?
    Since you asked nicely, there are now four green containers.