By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: team games

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    uhm....dumb question...how do you join a clan?
    LOL no such thing as a dumb question, really. Do take some time to check out the WIKI section (click on the "wiki" tab at the top of this forum) and your questions will be much "smarter" in no time. There is a ton of information there that is very helpful. Ive been around a couple of years now and find myself referring to it still at least 2-3 times a month. Good to see your interest in MC and glad to have you. Good hunting

Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but I'm always ready to play.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F15FreeEagle View Post
    Hi periwinkle. Welcome!

To join The Borg, click on the "clans" tab at the top of this forum. Then scroll down until you find The Borg, then send a message to the clan administrator saying you want to join, then the admin will then send you an invite link.
    Thanks!

Level 3: Occasional Commentator periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Hello everyone! Care to join me in game 469360? I never been on this map before and I never played fivers or border reinf.....just wanna try it out. Should be fun!