By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar

Friends list - have names show up on mouse over

I would like for it to be easier to see "who's who" on your friends list. Something maybe along the lines of when you move the cursor over the picture, something pops up and tells you who it is. I am suggesting this because I do not always recognize players by their profile picture (in fact, I would be hard pressed to name 10 players I would recognize that way, let alone the few that do not have pictures) and if I really want to know, I have to bring up the said players page. This gets really annoying to me if I want to send a particular player a message. (And I do know that if you type in the players name, it will get to them, but what if you cannot remember their exact user name?)

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    If you hover over their icon, their name/link to their page will appear in the bottom left of the page.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 8: Renowned Expert F15FreeEagle has good things to say F15FreeEagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    If you hover over their icon, their name/link to their page will appear in the bottom left of the page.
    Well... How about that??!! I never noticed that before... Now I feel stupid.

Thanks Cards! That was an easy fix, huh?

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Yes, yes it was.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 2: Familiar Sound bonnajavel is on a distinguished road bonnajavel's Avatar
    When I visit my profile, no friends are displayed. When I go to settings, there is a long list of friends.

My question:

How do I edit my friends list?

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    Post Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnajavel View Post
    How do I edit my friends list?
    In settings, highlight/click on the names you want to show on your profile page.

Level 2: Familiar Sound bonnajavel is on a distinguished road bonnajavel's Avatar
    Thanks, now I see.