By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: winning streak?

Administrator Redstorm has good things to say Redstorm's Avatar

winning streak?

My profile says I've won 5 in a row but my archived games proves different. Is this normal or a glitch? Just wondering. tks

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Current streak is number oif players defeated in a row. not number of games won in a row.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker Rulonious is on a distinguished road Rulonious's Avatar
    I haven't lost a game and have won but my current streak is zero. Am I missing something?

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    I see you haven't lost yet. Amazing!
    https://www.majorcommand.com/GameFin...e=3&showDups=1

Servers have been a little funny past few hours, recommend checking a bit later. Usually that number updates instantly.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulonious View Post
    I haven't lost a game and have won but my current streak is zero. Am I missing something?
    That is because you were in an active game where you had already been eliminated, even though that game had not ended yet.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewSheriffInTown View Post
    That is because you were in an active game where you had already been eliminated, even though that game had not ended yet.
    That surely can't be the case. I had a current streak of 20 or so yesterday, although I have been eliminated in several ongoing games. Moreover, rulonious has not been eliminated in any game. A possible explanation is that the count only starts when you have at least one streak in both directions, maybe?

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar

FORTY OZ to Freedom

I want the elusive 40 CUDO medal. My question is. If you win a 12 player game, then an 8 player game, then a crusade. If the crusade game had a player from one of the prior games and was defeated in the crusade. Do I go back to zero, or how does that work. Would I start back with 12, from winning the crusade. I have never understood this, but I see others get these beautiful medals and I can't figure how not to kill the same player twice. Their in all my games. I believe President Eisenhower had a meeting with aliens at groom lake nevada. He disappeared for the day saying he was going to a dentist. He left from Edwards Air base, Ca Groom lake is right near the famous area 51
    People are dying that have never died before ...President Trump

Level 6: Prominent Opinion luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    i want the elusive 40 cudo medal. My question is. If you win a 12 player game, then an 8 player game, then a crusade. If the crusade game had a player from one of the prior games and was defeated in the crusade. Do i go back to zero, or how does that work. Would i start back with 12, from winning the crusade. I have never understood this, but i see others get these beautiful medals and i can't figure how not to kill the same player twice. Their in all my games. I believe president eisenhower had a meeting with aliens at groom lake nevada. He disappeared for the day saying he was going to a dentist. He left from edwards air base, ca groom lake is right near the famous area 51
    lol
    LC

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    I want the elusive 40 CUDO medal. My question is. If you win a 12 player game, then an 8 player game, then a crusade. If the crusade game had a player from one of the prior games and was defeated in the crusade.
    CUDO streak: An active win streak, and the number of unique opponents within that streak.

Example:
    -Risky is part of a winning Crusades game where I am opponent. Win streak is at 12 and CUDO streak is at 12.
    -Risky and I play 10 more 1v1 games same day, and Risky wins all. Meanhwhile, Risky neither wins/loses any other games in between. Win streak is at 22, while CUDO streak remains at 12.

Basically the CUDO medal is earned by beating unique opponents within a win streak.
    Last edited by brianstheman; 04-28-2020 at 04:35 AM.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianstheman View Post
    CUDO streak: An active win streak, and the number of unique opponents within that streak.

Example:
    -Risky is part of a winning Crusades game where I am opponent. Win streak is at 12 and CUDO streak is at 12.
    -Risky and I play 10 more 1v1 games same day, and Risky wins all. Meanhwhile, Risky wins no other games in between. Win streak is at 22, while CUDO streak remains at 12.

Basically the CUDO medal is earned by beating unique opponents within a win streak.
    Thank you very much. Excellent answer.
    People are dying that have never died before ...President Trump