By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: joke

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    If a joke means you laugh. I thought this was a joke. This happened this morning. I was walking to the store and as I was walking through my condo complex I spotted my friend Leroy the cat. I said Leroy and the woman standing there. As we were talking a guy stole a ladder from the gardening crew when they weren't looking. You just see this guy running around the corner of the parking lot with this ladder. Runs down his ruw and disappears, like magic. Sort of. I mean we did see. It's not like there was a curtain and the big reveal. He must have needed that ladder pretty bad, but just a foot stool will get any job done in a one story. The lady and me we just laughed. So it's not a joke but it did make me laugh. I don't want people stealing just to make me laugh, but I need laughter. So only steal from Banks and insurance companies o.k.

Level 2: Familiar Sound Veni-Vidi-Vici is on a distinguished road Veni-Vidi-Vici's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    I need laughter.
    Delta didn't allow me to bring my board game onto the plane, they said the risk was too big.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici View Post
    Delta didn't allow me to bring my board game onto the plane, they said the risk was too big.
    You got me. I laughed. Thank you.

If a joke means you laugh. I thought this was a joke. This happened this morning. I was walking to the store and as I was walking through my condo complex I spotted my friend Leroy the cat. I said Leroy and the woman standing there. As we were talking a guy stole a ladder from the gardening crew when they weren't looking. You just see this guy running around the corner of the parking lot with this ladder. Runs down his ruw and disappears, like magic. Sort of. I mean we did see. It's not like there was a curtain and the big reveal. He must have needed that ladder pretty bad, but just a foot stool will get any job done in a one story. The lady and me we just laughed. So it's not a joke but it did make me laugh. I don't want people stealing just to make me laugh, but I need laughter. So only steal from Banks and insurance companies o.k.
    this is a cool cat. I've already given him the nickname The L E to the Roy Hockey fans know Roy. One of the best net tenders ever.

Level 2: Familiar Sound Veni-Vidi-Vici is on a distinguished road Veni-Vidi-Vici's Avatar
    I don't want people stealing just to make me laugh, but I need laughter. So only steal from Banks and insurance companies o.k.
    How about duty-frees? We had a 5 hours layover in Heathrow, and needed to kill the time, so we headed to Hamleys, and they had on display the "Risk: 60th Anniversary Deluxe Edition" with a wood board, which has been sold out in the US for weeks, and unfortunately here as well. So I didn't have a choice but to steal the one displayed. It was a Risk I just had to take.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    ....... It was a Risk I just had to take.
    That is ever sooo cute!

How about duty-frees? We had a 5 hours layover in Heathrow, and needed to kill the time, so we headed to Hamleys, and they had on display the "Risk: 60th Anniversary Deluxe Edition" with a wood board, which has been sold out in the US for weeks, and unfortunately here as well. So I didn't have a choice but to steal the one displayed. It was a Risk I just had to take.
    I hope this is true. duty-frees usually have a high inflated cost on the things they sell. You probably did them a favor, because now people won't see it in the display case and ask. Just to be told SOLD OUT. That's cruel. Thinking your gonna treat yourself to something special, just to be denied by the two words Sold Out. They were mean to trick people like that and now you made them pay. Guess they shouldn't have taken the risk to leave it in the case.