By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion Oggyyy is on a distinguished road Oggyyy's Avatar
    Minor Error maybe?

On the record tab Cyprus shows the following:

Auto Deployed -1 units on Cyprus (its the only region to have the "-" symbol on the record tab)

Pretty certain however it correctly deploys +1

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    You have game number we can look at? Or a screenshot?

Thanks.

I'm on my phone which isn't the best option for a screen shot.

I just check a few of my active games, weirdly it's not consistent throughout.

I.e this appears correct in this game:

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/423401/

Check the record for this game however..

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/417183/

And this one Crimea is also -1

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/417788/

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Yeah, that's just the way the game deals with multiple bonus possibilities.

For example, you get 1 troop on Crimea if you have either Russia or Ukraine.

But you do not get 2 troops if you have both Russia and Ukraine.

So if you have both, the game will give you 1 troop for having Russia, and 1 troop for having Ukraine, and then it will take away the extra -1 troop so you end up with 1 on Crimea, and not 2.

Make sense?
    Last edited by NewSheriffInTown; 01-22-2018 at 01:15 PM.

I must have been wearing goggles not to notice the multiple entries for Crimea/Cyprus basically doing everything as you have explained above. Makes perfect sense!

Sorry for any confusion and thanks for taking the time to explain

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    I'm in a Euro Massive game
    (command bonusses are auto deployed on capital regions)
    10 players
    no reinforcements
    escalite

If there's ever gonna be an option to disable diplomacy, I think it should be the default setting if these no reinforcements are chosen as a settings for euro massive.
    Coz wherever anyone would wanna treaty is also the only possibility to attack with command stacks, which is exactly what's happening.
    which means the game is gonna last forever

maybe disable Reinforcement Allowance "None" as a setting option for now for Euro Massive games?

otherwise, I <3 this map.
    Last edited by AuraCraft; 10-25-2019 at 01:11 PM.
    Simple Solution for 50/50 chances in 2 player games, by AuraCraft
    1st PLAYER GETS HALF the 1st TURN's UNITS* *meaning the unconditional (territories divided by 3) bonus you receive when you start your turn* - check out my profile for more info :)

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    Thanks for making this map, love it... but I'd like to propose some minor changes

The region named Komi isn't where Komi is. The western border of the actual Komi Republic is much further west than depicted on the map; the eastern half of Archangelsk region is actually all Komi. If you draw a line between the eastern part of the northern kaspian and Kanin peninsula (east of the white sea) that's where the western border of Komi should be.

Also, a few regions could be renamed;

"Northern Germany" = Lower Saxony?

The regions called "Eastern Anatolia" and "Southeastern Anatolia" really aren't part of actual Anatolia at all! Now I know Ankara doesn't recognise minorities and just calls Kurds "mountain Turks" but Northern (Turkish) Kurdistan and Southern (Turkish) Kurdistan would be far more accurate (especially if the borders would be slightly redrawn) or just Turkish Kurdistan and Western Armenia (if you want to piss off fascist Turkish Armenian genocide deniers) *Armenians in Turkey in 1910

"West Ukraine" corresponds a lot with eastern Galicia, or "Halych(yna)" in Ukrainian, or GaliciaVolhynia... so I guess Halych-Volhynia?

"Central Ukraine" corresponds a lot with the dialect of the Ukrainian language spoken there which is "Surzhyk"

"South Ukraine" is almost exactly the same as Novorossiya

Over half the population of "Western Germany" lives in the Ruhr(gebiet) or Nordrhein Westfalen

calling all these regions by wind directions is kinda boring

add: Midt-Norge is synonymous to Trndelag
    Last edited by AuraCraft; 12-16-2019 at 11:07 AM.
    1st PLAYER GETS HALF the 1st TURN's UNITS* *meaning the unconditional (territories divided by 3) bonus you receive when you start your turn* - check out my profile for more info :)

Europe Massive Map

Real life Komi lies west of the Ural mountains. This is entirely located in the MajCom Archangelsk region, which is actually the oblasts of Archangelsk, Vologda, Komi, Nenets, Tver and Yaroslavl.

The MajCom region called Komi is actually the southern part of the Ural federal district; the cities of Yekaterinburg and Chelyabinsk are situated here.
    Chelyabinsk is where the Soviets built the tanks that defeated the Nazi's during WW2 hence it's nickname Tankograd
    Yes guys, the Komi region should be renamed Tankograd!!!
    (or Urals or Chelyabinsk or Yekaterinburg... but Komi is a mistake. It's about as accurate as naming Chicago "Dakota")
    Last edited by AuraCraft; 12-16-2019 at 05:41 PM.