By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion OneEyed has good things to say OneEyed's Avatar

playing on iphone

why I can not play any game on iphone? I wait several minutes and game did not load. the connection to internet is the same as on my notebook where everything works fine.

OneEyed

Super Moderator and Forum Commander BeanZ deserves your respect BeanZ's Avatar
    At the moment, Majorcommand is flash based so devices without flash (basically any mobiles and tablets) won't be able to load any game.

There are some apps (like photon browser for ios or dolphin browser[with flash enabled] for android) that will let you play. I don't think there's anything free for ios that will work but I use photon a fair bit, I think it's only a few dollars. Dolphin browser and flash is free for android though.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor LordAdef deserves your respect LordAdef's Avatar
    I use Puffin for Ipad and it actually works better for me than Firefox. In fact, I only play on my Ipad. It's free and it works wonderfully

Level 8: Renowned Expert Geoffrey has good things to say Geoffrey's Avatar
    I can vouch for Puffin, whenever I play on my iphone I use Puffin Browser!!

Level 6: Prominent Opinion OneEyed has good things to say OneEyed's Avatar
    thanks guys. will try it.

OneEyed

Level 4: Recognized Voice onesimus17 is on a distinguished road onesimus17's Avatar
    Thanks. Puffins works for me as well.

Level 4: Recognized Voice onesimus17 is on a distinguished road onesimus17's Avatar
    they turned puffin off.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator chacha75 is on a distinguished road chacha75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onesimus17 View Post
    they turned puffin off.
    you need the puffin paid version computer version to display flash; then it works (except for beta games)

9. 01-17-2020 04:45 PM