By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator matt1blue1 is on a distinguished road matt1blue1's Avatar

looking for clan

i wouldnt mind finding a clan if anyone needs a new members thatd be cool, i need advise on how t be a better player , let me no.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    I assume you know how to find the Clam page that lists all the clans? 4th tab in on top of the page.

What type of play are you looking for? Your best bet is the social clans devoted to a certain style. Anyone can join them and you just bug the other players for games. People are usually pretty good at helping others.

Borg: Team games only
    Real Time Social: devoted to real time games
    Duellers Socitey: 1v1 games

Most battle clans are already full and are usually invite only. But who know? Might as well hit them up. They are Whiners and Crybabies, Cosa Nostra, League of Shadows, Old Soldiers (age requirement also). Not many battles going on right now though.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    to get an invite to a social clan...
    1. go to clan tab and click on a clan, you are taken to their page
    2. on right side of page, send an email to clan admin via "comments" and "send note to clan admin"

as a heads up, clans are what the members make fo them. if you want games out if it and to learn, you have to be proactive. Asking in thsi thread is a good start.

Level 4: Recognized Voice JohnBoyd knows their way around JohnBoyd's Avatar
    Anyone noticed we misspelled Briefing as "Breifing?"

Level 3: Occasional Commentator matt1blue1 is on a distinguished road matt1blue1's Avatar
    sup john, ya i did