By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23
FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Real time NOW!

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Pariah is on a distinguished road Pariah's Avatar
    I'll be playing a lot tomorrow if anyone wants to join any casual 1v1 games, i have a few hosted. Or request some. I can make multiple turns.

I'm also doing real time 1984 1v1 right now in the lobby if anyone wants to play.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Rimbaud is on a distinguished road Rimbaud's Avatar
    So, how about we try to make a real time big play?
    Tomorrow I willl be free from (gmt-5) 00:00 to 10:00 in case anybody has the time to play something.

But, maybe we can try to make a big game (I don't know, more than 7 players in a big map, maybe teams) for next sunday.

SO, who's in?

I'm in as long as i don't have to work.

I'll be playing 1v1 for a few hours tonight if anyone wants to play, i'm on 1984 right now but just because im UDO hunting it, msg if you want other maps. I got a 5 player on Rivals of Rome im sitting in and hoping to get lucky and fill also.

Pretty dead, i'll be playing PUBG but i'll be checking back in for casual turns so msg if you want to do any games. I'm still in the 5 player hoping it might fill (I know, not likely)

I'm UDO hunting 1984 right now real time if anyone wants to play this or another map. Will be playing alot this weekend with frequent turns inbox me invites for any 1v1's and i'll join them

lots of options hosted up if anyone wants to start filling any. 3 player assassin, 4 player on japan and 5 on rome. 1v1 also

Come join me in 1984 rel time please. Ionly need 2 more udo for bronze

2v2 on 1984 with me and swanny up right now and also both in a 5 player on s. america popping in and out of 1984 1v1 looking for those last udos still

Somebody please give me a RT game on 1984 so i can try to get my last udo. I will love you so much. I'll be in and out hopping in that 1v1 for as long as my adhd will allow me before i go do something that will have me away from the site. I also have a casual 1984 1v1 up which ill be on tonight to take frequent turns on, or just to play out through the week. Trying to get that last win the medal looks cool :-)
    Last edited by Pariah; 05-19-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Level 1: Faint Background Noise brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Congrats on getting your medal