By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator hanible has good things to say hanible's Avatar
    so i sent this as a dm to @riskyone because ive been busy irl and just got a chance to see this thread, my two cents are this. i agree that point dumping through loopholes is very bad, i also think unless majcom specifically says "no" its something that should be allowed... in a very specific manner... they need to request it and intentionally do so... kinda like a clean reset. ...

secondarily i think there is a tool that could be implemented in either engine. if the games were ranked in a tier based on 2 factors (expierience through points and time played) the tiers could be used as a delimiter and point barrier to prevent the massive point gains a player *could* have by say winning agains generals when your a lowly cadet.... this would also be a good safe way for those who want to maintain their level but also play agains new players to help teach do so.

let me clarify... a game that is given a set "level" say level 1 would have every player pay into the pool a set, defined ammount, then whoever won got said payout, nothing more nothing less... split for mercinary in the standard way but deliminated such that the risk is split... also the only way for a newer/lower leveled player to be able to play those games would be to reach the point value to unlock the next level, or pay in the points before the game starts.

this solution seems like the best option as it would just be an additional option for creating a game (where you are not obligated to choose this for point distribution) and may not be difficult to do on the back end... hope that helps

Level 5: Notable Commentator luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinette View Post
    Don't worry too much about your tiny shriveled dick th-child...
    I have a friend with the same tiny dick problem, but then he got a new Thai girlfriend that said, "a small penis shouldn't be a problem in a loving relationship"... but he still wishes she didn't have one...
    LC

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    That's very nice that you quoted this exact part, very nice. I might gonna have to lower someone's score I guess.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by th-child View Post
    That's very nice that you quoted this exact part, very nice. I might gonna have to lower someone's score I guess.
    So is Luis going to be a bomb inspector soon?
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Oh, I miss Robinette!

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Players who miss 6 turns in a row and are allowed to re-enter a game. I think if you go AWOL, your out. I don't care about losing a game, but think it is a pussy way to play. If that is how you have to play, count me out. Bad enough we would have to wait 24 hours just to resume. So far this clown has missed 16 turns. Has held this game hostage. Nice strategy ..Richard Cranium
    Things are how they are until they aren't.

Level 2: Familiar Sound Leor888 is on a distinguished road Leor888's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Players who miss 6 turns in a row and are allowed to re-enter a game. I think if you go AWOL, your out. I don't care about losing a game, but think it is a pussy way to play. If that is how you have to play, count me out. Bad enough we would have to wait 24 hours just to resume. So far this clown has missed 16 turns. Has held this game hostage. Nice strategy ..Richard Cranium
    I agree, awol should be out. I've seen games with a frequently awol player that in the end wins due not having to use the dice all the time.