By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

View Poll Results: Would you play MajCom on a phone or Tablet?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - MajCom would not work on a small screen

10 13.33%
  • Maybe - In desperation. But I'll stay with the computer

24 32.00%
  • Yes - For sure! Mobile all the way!

43 57.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator excavator is on a distinguished road excavator's Avatar
    I was forced to play my turns for 7 days on my Iphone while driving my dump truck from Texas to BC.
    I downloaded photon for $4 that has a flash player but the screen was way 2 small.
    I don't think it would be a good allocation of resources at the moment but maybe in a couple years it would be a good feature.

Level 5: Notable Commentator IronDuke is on a distinguished road IronDuke's Avatar
    I think it's important. For current players there's a vacation/wifi issue that can be quite distressing. It may also bring in new players.

FWIW I did find a Flash compatible app on my iPad that allows me to play when I'm away or not on my computer.

Level 5: Notable Commentator IronDuke is on a distinguished road IronDuke's Avatar
    Photon is the app I use as well- works fine on a tablet. Phone might be pushing it

Level 8: Renowned Expert Geoffrey has good things to say Geoffrey's Avatar
    Puffin Browser is a free flash browser, but I'd much prefer an app that was specifically designed for majorcommand, as it gets annoying playing a computer designed game on a little phone in desperation ;p

Would definitely support the idea of an app of some, however you guys decide to do it.

Looking at it business-wise: With an app on the IOS/Android markets, you might even be able to sell it for $ and perhaps even get some new users and offer upgrades through their markets-could be a great investment for growth, income and other businessy things.

10/10 would buy.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    There probably won't be an app. If anything, there may be a responsive html5 template that responds and resizes to different screen sizes. Making things easier, but not perfect.

Level 8: Renowned Expert Geoffrey has good things to say Geoffrey's Avatar
    10/10 would use responsive html5 template

Level 1: Faint Background Noise kickingyourbutt is on a distinguished road kickingyourbutt's Avatar
    I will be happy if it is able to be played on a tablet

Level 4: Recognized Voice WiJoMa is on a distinguished road WiJoMa's Avatar
    I play on my BlackBerry Z10 all the time. The only problems I've run into is that some of the countries are too small to click on (Classic Massive comes immediately to mind). Even if I zoom all the way in, I still can't click on a few countries.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion B1G4NF deserves your respect B1G4NF's Avatar
    I actually use TeamViewer 10. An app on both my phone and laptop, to remotely control my laptop. It works well enough for me, a bit of zooming in & out, but overall, a great way to play on the move!

Level 6: Prominent Opinion chefsmitty knows their way around chefsmitty's Avatar
    Would rather squint, than miss a turn!!!