By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

View Poll Results: What are your Favorite Maps? Choose ONE or ALL!

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Asia: The Far East

12 10.43%
  • Australia

9 7.83%
  • Classic Antiquus

11 9.57%
  • Classic Evolved

44 38.26%
  • Classic Massive

69 60.00%
  • Classic M.I.N.I.

13 11.30%
  • Cold War in Europe

23 20.00%
  • Conflict: Africa

40 34.78%
  • Duck & Cover

12 10.43%
  • Battlefield Mars

15 13.04%
  • Middle East Asia

13 11.30%
  • North America

33 28.70%
  • NUKES!

12 10.43%
  • Republic of The Philippines

16 13.91%
  • Rivals of Rome

42 36.52%
  • South America

19 16.52%
  • The Balkan Peninsula

24 20.87%
  • The British Isles

43 37.39%
  • The Forgotten Kingdom

23 20.00%
  • The Sea Of Japan

18 15.65%
  • The Twelve Domains

53 46.09%
  • The United States of America

28 24.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
    Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar

#2 - What are your Favorite Maps? Choose ONE or ALL!

What are your Favorite Maps?

Choose as many as you want!
    Last edited by NewSheriffInTown; 10-30-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Level 8: Renowned Expert stone123 deserves your respect stone123's Avatar
    As i type this It is great to see that Classic Massive is clearly in the lead. Love that map.

The pattern so far, seems to be the larger maps are more popular. British Isles, Rome, Twelve Domains and Africa, The exception so far is Classic Evolved.

Level 10: Official Expert on all Topics in the Major Command Forum Cagey is a glorious beacon of light Cagey is a glorious beacon of light Cagey is a glorious beacon of light Cagey's Avatar
    There was a similar effect when I ran that "rate the maps" thread a while ago, it was almost a linear progression, the more terts the higher the position.
    A willing victim is always welcome

Level 1: Faint Background Noise mion is on a distinguished road mion's Avatar
    I mostly like the maps with clever game mechanics. That extra tactical layer.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor legionbuck has good things to say legionbuck's Avatar
    Have several, but the option in Mars to bombard is cool...
    Machine gunners = victory thru volume

Level 8: Renowned Expert empirejeff has good things to say empirejeff's Avatar
    Classic Evolved is my least favorite map.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Sheriff, What is the purpose of the poll?

My answers may change if I knew what it was for.

Different maps for different game styles. 1v1 small maps with no more than 5 starting deploy. 2v2 any map. multiplayer singles or multi teams it justr depends.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Gtivan - No reasons. I just started a Poll thread to keep people entertained and engaged. I always wanted to know which map was people's favorite so I asked. But these questions should be taken as fun only, there are no other reasons for asking at the moment.

l'm hoping to post some new questions every week or so. Just whatever pops in to my head. There's a lot room in there!

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Awesome. Thanks

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor sundicekid deserves your respect sundicekid's Avatar
    Seems like good information on which to build future maps. There is a certain dynamic on Classic Massive that is unique, I don't think it's just that it's the biggest map that makes it so popular.