By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

View Poll Results: What do you chose, points or recognition (medals banners toutney wins)?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • points/ranks

43 58.11%
  • medals/tourneys

31 41.89%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80
FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80
    Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    It took over 8 years. That might be a record for most amount of games or time on site to get to 1,000 UDO, but I finally got there. I would post the shiny medal, but can't figure out how. I need to thank, first off. The players who were drunk in 1x1's, then the players who felt sorry for me and just went AWOL. There were the times a player fell short of an elimination and I was right there to finish it. Thanks for all the cool stories I got to here. The friends I made and the couple of enemies slain. The MC family has been very kind towards me. Lifted my spirits. Offered an ear when needed. Offered advice. Joining this site is easily one of the best decisions I ever made. Probably saved my life. I can't thank enough the friends who care about me. From that place protected by my ribs. From the heart. ...riskyone

NAMASTE

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject JCUK knows their way around JCUK's Avatar
    It took over 8 years. That might be a record for most amount of games or time on site to get to 1,000 UDO, but I finally got there. I would post the shiny medal, but can't figure out how. I need to thank, first off. The players who were drunk in 1x1's, then the players who felt sorry for me and just went AWOL. There were the times a player fell short of an elimination and I was right there to finish it. Thanks for all the cool stories I got to here. The friends I made and the couple of enemies slain. The MC family has been very kind towards me. Lifted my spirits. Offered an ear when needed. Offered advice. Joining this site is easily one of the best decisions I ever made. Probably saved my life. I can't thank enough the friends who care about me. From that place protected by my ribs. From the heart. ...riskyone
    You finally figured out how to hack MC. There is no other explanation

In other news: Well done old pal, you are one of the best, and it was only a matter of time.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker RichKiddey is on a distinguished road RichKiddey's Avatar
    Because I am living in a healthy way of life.
    Trust me, that is a key.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKiddey View Post
    Because I am living in a healthy way of life.
    Trust me, that is a key.
    Yes it is. Happy you joined up and enjoy your games.
    Strzok writes, “After a quarter of a century in pursuit of the nation’s enemies, I had been deemed an enemy myself.”

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Post Rating

I'm real happy. i got my Assassins Gold. 8 years in the making
    Strzok writes, “After a quarter of a century in pursuit of the nation’s enemies, I had been deemed an enemy myself.”

Nba

That's nothing compared to this. I know a way to watch all NBA playoff games live for FREE. That kicks a$$ on your Assassin Gold. All you have to do is in the IRL, type in reddit live nba streams. One or two clicks and your done. No signing up for anything. I have watched chunks of 4 games since I learned of this 2 days ago.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar

congrats my friend
    NAMASTE