By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Level 10: Official Expert on all Topics in the Major Command Forum Cagey is a glorious beacon of light Cagey is a glorious beacon of light Cagey is a glorious beacon of light Cagey's Avatar

spelling mistake

shirley it should be "bravo"?
    A willing victim is always welcome

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Really? Classic Massive? And it was just discovered now?

I say Bavo Cagey, bavo. For both the win and good catch. I'll get KFD to change it.

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    I guess there haven't been that many Legion Generals to test it out! I fixed it btw.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Thanks MJ

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil's Avatar
    I just noticed that "Britain" is misspelled on Classic Massive.

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by namelochil View Post
    I just noticed that "Britain" is misspelled on Classic Massive.
    Wow, hard to believe no one has ever noticed that before!

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil's Avatar
    Right? I found it so hard to believe, I had to google "Britain" a couple times just to make sure I wasn't wrong.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    OK, I know my reaction is not very fast, but that is an unbelievable find, well done!

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    Far East Asia map. West Malaysia is misspelled

Last edited by micky; 04-09-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor micky has good things to say micky's Avatar
    In the Clans' "profile" page it says "Breifing" instead of "Briefing"

And if you are at it, Japan map, Kyushu island, it reads "Kumatomo" but should be "Kumamoto".
    Last edited by micky; 06-18-2018 at 07:17 PM.