By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34
FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Level 10: Official Expert on all Topics in the Major Command Forum airwick knows their way around airwick's Avatar
    Thanks PackerHawkeye and congrats with the 2nd place!

If you guys have feedback for upcoming Master of Maps tournaments you can post it here:
    http://www.majorcommand.com/forums/t...-Maps-Idea-Box

I Shot the Sheriff ajdedo has good things to say ajdedo's Avatar
    Is this not over yet? I want my points !!

.....and duty ribbon :-)

Level 10: Official Expert on all Topics in the Major Command Forum airwick knows their way around airwick's Avatar
    Haha! Patience my friend ;-)

We are waiting for the 3rd place play off. to finish. After that I will send a message to badorties and masterskje to distribute the points. I don't have the power to do that ;-)

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    Since GG has been called in the 3rd place playoff I went ahead and took the buy in and distributed the prizes.

Ajdedo - you'll probably be looking for your general medal too, for that you must just win one more game while above the 4k mark. It doesn't appear if you manually push someone's points over 4000. It might even work if you lose a game, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjskye View Post
    Since GG has been called in the 3rd place playoff I went ahead and took the buy in and distributed the prizes.

Ajdedo - you'll probably be looking for your general medal too, for that you must just win one more game while above the 4k mark. It doesn't appear if you manually push someone's points over 4000. It might even work if you lose a game, I'm not sure.

Great work masterjskye! Did you also put in the duty ribbon? Just noticed adjedo already received it

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    Yep, I gave him the ribbon =)

Level 3: Occasional Commentator orca22 is on a distinguished road orca22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orca22 View Post

Congrats orca22!

Master of Maps World Cup is now finished. Thanks for participating and stay tuned for the next edition!