By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35
FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
    Level 2: Familiar Sound ninjakrme is on a distinguished road ninjakrme's Avatar
    Hi guys, another game stuck. https://www.majorcommand.com/games/488104/
    Please fix it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badorties View Post
    So Marcos found the culprit of all DEADLINE games and has implemented a fix. If you have a stuck game after tomorrow please post it here. It may be another issue.

Thanks!

Level 2: Familiar Sound ninjakrme is on a distinguished road ninjakrme's Avatar
    Another 2 games stuck.. thats 3 now in a week.. something s on.. nobody s replying.. i m thinking zombies may have taken the admins of this page but i m hangover so maybe i m wrong

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. th-child commands your respect th-child commands your respect th-child's Avatar
    I changed the scores manually for these games. You guys can go awol.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator twhayes7 is on a distinguished road twhayes7's Avatar

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twhayes7 View Post
    The engine gets stuck, trying to start 9-player quad games. Logical, actually :-)
    Sometimes, the tournament generator messes up, but people still join the faulty tournaments, in spite of warnings...