By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Clans are here!

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island) Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjskye View Post
    True. Btw League of Shadows is meant to be in the Competitive section... must've been a mix up with the paperwork.
    Ok, I will try to change it.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    another thing, boss man. the form for creating a clan only has room for 10 members. That no doubt needs to be bumped. The clan I'm organizing looks to have 11 members.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

3. 05-17-2013 02:13 AM

Level 6: Prominent Opinion

Reason
    NNK&N withdrawn as forming clan

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island) Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    another thing, boss man. the form for creating a clan only has room for 10 members. That no doubt needs to be bumped. The clan I'm organizing looks to have 11 members.
    You will have to invite them post formation.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    League of Shadows
    You will never know our secrets...
    well untill now, we can see each single post, its a good start :P

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Nessa has good things to say Nessa's Avatar
    In outer space, floating along, singing a song, and looking for the void!
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    League of Shadows
    You will never know our secrets...
    well untill now, we can see each single post, its a good start :P
    LMAO Ndrm!
    Angel, for you, There's nothing she wouldn't do
    She'd give you the moon, Wrapped in the morning drew
    Her love is so strong, You could never do no wrong.
    When the damage is done, You know she'll excuse you.
    Vaya Con Dios - For You

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    Oh noes! You all know our secret greetings to each other!

Level 8: Renowned Expert stone123 deserves your respect stone123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalsrule View Post
    well, possibly. But I've already started planning for a competitive clan, which I want to limit to 10 players, at least to start. The people I messaged are all on the top 200 on the scoreboard, but they aren't the top 10 by any means. They are the players I like playing with, that I know are good players, and that I know I can count on. For example, I don't know you that well, Stone, so to start I didn't invite you. No offense, because its obvious that you're a great player, but I started with my 'friends'. My point is, there are still enough great players left out there to make several clans, and hopefully that will happen, and we can get some 'league'-type action going.

Yes i heard you were starting a clan cardinalsule

Maybe you should message some people and get one going???
    Already in

A league would be awsome, i hope this happens

OH AND..No offense taken....Consider your clan marked for a hit

Level 8: Renowned Expert patsfan44 has good things to say patsfan44's Avatar
    Come on guys I am a free agent out here... Yeah I have been having a rough stretch for a while but c'mon now. Just kidding but I will be waiting.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badorties View Post
    Ok, I will try to change it.
    Cosa Nostra too, thanks

Level 6: Prominent Opinion BAB00N has good things to say BAB00N's Avatar
    Can Grunts join clans?
    In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice.

I like Smilies :D