By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21
FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calume View Post
    Memento with Guy Pearce, Gone Baby Gone with Casey Afleck were pretty much my favorites ones, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was awsome.
    Open range with Costner and Robert Duval was very good, language and expressions they use in that movie is worth the watching. Goodfellas, The Deer Hunter are classics
    Let's revive this thread. I totally agree about both Memento and Gone baby Gone. Who would have guessed that Ben, Casey's bro could direct suck a movie. Ben also did a great job with Argo and The Town. Last month I saw a Quiet Place with Emily Blunt and her hubby John. It was his first directed movie and even Stephen King was very impressed with the story. I liked Eternal Sunshine For The Spotless Mind a lot. Love but maybe the best ..The Godfather and it's sequel with Robert De Niro

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    Watched recently ->

Mr. Nobody (I loved it)
    The Lobster (A bit unsettling at times, but interestingly odd)
    In Time (With Justin Timberlake, unique storyline, though still hollywoodish)

I would recommend them all, and classify them between Excellent and Watchable. Depending on your taste.

Level 5: Notable Commentator clarkenfeld is on a distinguished road clarkenfeld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Let's revive this thread. I totally agree about both Memento and Gone baby Gone. Who would have guessed that Ben, Casey's bro could direct suck a movie. Ben also did a great job with Argo and The Town. Last month I saw a Quiet Place with Emily Blunt and her hubby John. It was his first directed movie and even Stephen King was very impressed with the story. I liked Eternal Sunshine For The Spotless Mind a lot. Love but maybe the best ..The Godfather and it's sequel with Robert De Niro
    The guy who Ben Affleck played died a couple of weeks back I think.