By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50
FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
    Level 7: Distinguished Contributor 5battalions is on a distinguished road 5battalions's Avatar
    From Portugal very old school... from former band of Primitive Reason in the first album, with the first members i feel i should share the former band of Primitive Reason on act. So...

Primitive Reason - Seven Fingered Friend
    The video is nothing special but the music i think it have something to give.

Note:
    If anyone likes Primitive Reason and know my kindian music share it is not the same singer.
    But it confuses alot it seems like him but it doesn't it even makes me write if i am wrong i will update here, i'm not an expert on Primitive Reason history although i'm more less interest the bassist on former band became the vocalist or something,

Cheers.
    Last edited by 5battalions; 07-04-2018 at 09:56 AM.
    Cavalaria - 5 Batalhoes

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor 5battalions is on a distinguished road 5battalions's Avatar
    i ended like this guy... because i crashed my car a year ago there was an accident on the road and saw it late that was a car baddly stopped on the middle of the road after the curve and eventually crashed a little number one ...

weird... it's now one of my favorites for a night club party... do we need to crash a car to end up partying...lol it wasn't nothing serious no big
    deal.

sounds of legend
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UKuTwGbGk
    Cavalaria - 5 Batalhoes

One of my favorite American's band is going to be on Portugal.
    DaveMatthewsBand

Must go...
    Cavalaria - 5 Batalhoes

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    I just heard this song Seafret-artist Oceans-Song GoT fans will recognise the lead in the video and I want a hoodie just like it please. Someone get me that hoodie/ Please. Covering my head makes me feel safe. It's part of my mental illness. In the summer here they get all sweaty and yuck. The three I have get washed all the time. I want one like in the video it seems to offer more protection around the eyes and those ears are way cool. Not sure on a guy but I can handle the smack talk, because my hand will glow with energy and other will know better. Good song, nice voice.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion AuraCraft is on a distinguished road AuraCraft's Avatar
    Simple Solution for 50/50 chances in 2 player games, by AuraCraft
    1st PLAYER GETS HALF the 1st TURN's UNITS* *meaning the unconditional (territories divided by 3) bonus you receive when you start your turn* - check out my profile for more info :)

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Chet Faker Gold, Good song, great video with girls on roller skates

Level 6: Prominent Opinion Pariah is on a distinguished road Pariah's Avatar
    I like this remix of gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNEgfq_YlNw
    You might like this though instead it's got a pole dancer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFboyDjEvwI

Quote Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
    I like this remix of gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNEgfq_YlNw
    You might like this though instead it's got a pole dancer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFboyDjEvwI
    That was a cool remix, but the other video. A woman can be strong and graceful at the same time. So sensual. Thanks my friend.