By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60
FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 LastLast
    Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    oh...so that's how it works...ooops! I guess we can't fix that now can we? oh well...i'll know for next time.
    Yes, that can be fixed all the way until the very end of the tournament.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    NOW OR NEVERR A few tourneys with a few spot left several FIXED FORCE tourneys, a chance for every player that want to try fixed force
    NAMASTE

Level 3: Occasional Commentator Fieldmarshall is on a distinguished road Fieldmarshall's Avatar
    Tourney Name : Excalibur

In a time of magic and chivalry great battles were waged for the hearts of men and control of the land . Always remember you will be the land and the land will be you , if you fail the land will perish. It is time to seize the sword of power to defend what was and the dream of what could be . Guards , Knights & Squires - PREPARE FOR BATTLE !

Players - 36 players

Cost - 20 points -100% winner take all 720 points

Round 1 - The Twelve Kingdoms ( Six Rounds )
    Standard
    Single
    Chance
    6 Player
    Escalate
    One reinforce path

Round 2 - The Twelve Kingdoms ( Final )
    Standard
    Single
    Chance
    6 player
    Escalate
    One reinforce path

Picture - http://prntscr.com/taqag5
    Last edited by Fieldmarshall; 07-02-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Level 8: Renowned Expert Tapeworm deserves your respect Tapeworm's Avatar
    Sorry about the typo in the title FieldMarshall. I blame gin.

https://www.majorcommand.com/tournaments/2704/

Level 3: Occasional Commentator Fieldmarshall is on a distinguished road Fieldmarshall's Avatar
    Thank you Tapeworm , ugg about the name but i really appreciate the effort and time and thought you put in ; thanks again .

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar

New Rules 1v1 Duel

Been a while since we've seen any New Rules 1v1 duels.

Has not been a while since I've heard complaints from players going 2nd.

Can we get some New Rules 1v1 tournies on Medium and larger maps? Touney photo attached, and coding below:

<b>NEW RULES: HALF TROOPS FOR 1ST PLAYER</b>
    Attached Images

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor samps has good things to say samps's Avatar
    3 set up bud (I think they are anyway) see you in there!

Quote Originally Posted by SamPaul View Post
    3 set up bud (I think they are anyway) see you in there!
    Thanks Sam! FYI, only the FIRST round is New Rules in those 3 tournies. The last 3 rounds are all standard rules.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    join the halsbug saga related tourney with tips on how all european monarchies are related trough german blood
    NAMASTE

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    join the halsbug saga related tourney with tips on how all european monarchies are related trough german blood
    That's a yes, sounds interesting.
    Strzok writes, “After a quarter of a century in pursuit of the nation’s enemies, I had been deemed an enemy myself.”