By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 59
FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
    Level 7: Distinguished Contributor xsb1977 is on a distinguished road xsb1977's Avatar
    thanks so much Tape! You know how appreciate you and your Tourneys mate!!! Those created recently came up to be fresh air, so thanks so much to propose fancy and tough ones (even you were drunk, lol). Joined'em already, will have much FUN!!! ;-)

Level 8: Renowned Expert Tapeworm deserves your respect Tapeworm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    Proud to call you friend.
    Love you too!

P.S. I made more Lana Del Rey themed tournaments.

Thanx xsb!

Goodness gracious, I feel like making even MORE tournaments. Let's have an intervention for me.Tell me to stop.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Yes Tape, please put tournament making on hold

There should be sufficient tourney selection at the moment! (I count 50 open at the moment)

Quote Originally Posted by brianstheman View Post
    Yes Tape, please put tournament making on hold

There should be sufficient tourney selection at the moment! (I count 50 open at the moment)
    Yeah but mine are all 16 or 24 player and over 75% full, each one, and about to start, despite being less than 5 days old, all of them.

AND MOST OF US ARE QUARANTINED. AAAAHHHHHHHH. Okay. Deep breaths. I can stop. I can stop.

(it IS a lot of tourney buy in points and the target participants are all the same people. Logic, logic, logic.)

I can stop.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapeworm View Post
    Yeah but mine are all 16 or 24 player and over 75% full, each one, and about to start, despite being less than 5 days old, all of them.

AND MOST OF US ARE QUARANTINED. AAAAHHHHHHHH. Okay. Deep breaths. I can stop. I can stop.

(it IS a lot of tourney buy in points and the target participants are all the same people. Logic, logic, logic.)

I can stop.
    Fifty is plenty

These Crusades if played properly will take a lot of devotion. Once they start they can help take up plenty of thought!

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor xsb1977 is on a distinguished road xsb1977's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapeworm View Post

I can stop.
    Oh plz, keep going!!! Those crusades ones are those tough I love, multioptions and no direct way to the win!!! (although to be honest, I'm loving any kind oftourney you crate guys, thanks for it!!! :-)

Umm, I did this wrong. It's a 64 player right now. Round one SHOULD be eight player quads games with two teams. Total of two games, resulting in four winners from each, going on to the 8 player merc final. Can the powers that be please fix it?

Sorry.

https://www.majorcommand.com/tournaments/2518/