By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion linkintheory13 knows their way around linkintheory13's Avatar
    Oh yea...that's another thing I can't do on my phone. I can never get the forums to load. I always get an error.

2. 10-22-2012 08:15 AM

Level 5: Notable Commentator PKHustle has good things to say PKHustle's Avatar
    I have an iPhone 4 and as far as I know; mobile devices don't support java or flash (can't remember which of the two it is) on mobile devices. It may be an apple thing though. Not sure.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion pahtoz is on a distinguished road pahtoz's Avatar
    I have also tried on samsung s2. I can get into the site however can only get 2 stars loaded on all maps

Level 6: Prominent Opinion linkintheory13 knows their way around linkintheory13's Avatar
    I have a Motorola Droid X2 and all the maps load fine and are completely playable with the exception of Classic Massive.

I just picked up a cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 running Android 4.04. After I side loaded flash, I am able to access everything on this site. All the maps load (including Classic Massive) and I can browse the forums too.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator AzariahBANNED knows their way around AzariahBANNED's Avatar
    You can play on Iphones and Ipads using the Photon browser which you will need to download from the App Store. As BeanZ said in a previous post, it is clunky but it does work... If you have a Wifi connection it isn't bad... but in 3G mode it is only for emergencies like not missing a turn in a tournament game. Of course once they recode the site to HTML5 your iphone should work with Safari or Chrome. Hope this helps

Level 6: Prominent Opinion dudeiamgood is on a distinguished road dudeiamgood's Avatar

The Majcom App

I really think this is a great idea.

We could make a Majcom app for apple/android so if you don't have access to a computer you can do majcom anyway.

Super Moderator and Forum Commander thone deserves your respect thone's Avatar
    this will be available if the game is reworked for HTML5.
    But an app could always be nice

(Windows 8 / Windows Phone?)

Level 8: Renowned Expert FLAGG deserves your respect FLAGG's Avatar
    There is a App called "Photon" that allows me to view FLASH web sites on my I-phone. Major Command totally works. It is a bit slow and cumbersome, but I have used it to make moves when I have been on trips and stuff.

It works pretty well when in a WiFi area, or LTE area. I would never play this way when I had the option of using a computer or laptop. But it is good in emergencies

FLAGG

Level 6: Prominent Opinion dudeiamgood is on a distinguished road dudeiamgood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thone View Post
    this will be available if the game is reworked for HTML5.
    But an app could always be nice

(Windows 8 / Windows Phone?)
    An app is totally necessary. Could you really play current Majorcommand on a tiny screen? We need an app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast