By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικα虂
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator Mog is on a distinguished road Mog's Avatar
    Another Battle for the Belt would be nice, but truthfully I'd rather wait until MrMarcos is done and the site is 100% stable. There's a lot of bugs popping up recently. Plus the new Game-of-games 'tourney' is going on.
    Would love to see a Battle of the Belt season go up in like January or asap once everything else gets taken care of

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor SamPaul has good things to say SamPaul's Avatar
    Can I still sign up to this?

Level 5: Notable Commentator SeekTheTruth knows their way around SeekTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamPaul View Post
    Can I still sign up to this?
    You're four years late!

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor SamPaul has good things to say SamPaul's Avatar
    I didn't know if it was still going. Why did it stop?