By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Level 0: Shadowy Lurker Moonstone is on a distinguished road Moonstone's Avatar
    Count me in.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator CHICO is on a distinguished road CHICO's Avatar
    im in

Level 2: Familiar Sound EmmieKae knows their way around EmmieKae's Avatar
    I'm in... (a direct quote from my brother's wedding two weeks ago... his 'new bride' mistakenly said 'I'm in' instead of 'I do'... everyone laughed)

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    im in!!!, I guess its the next step from a tourney or even a new way of tourney, I will suggest to contact the tourney organizators, to do it in that way, or if you preffer we just can do it out of it, I will be in anyway, love the idea, just advice when it starts, you also may create private games with the ones that said in this case im in, just to start it, and after that it will grow by its own I guess, thx masterjs XDXD

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker ViktorSangre is on a distinguished road ViktorSangre's Avatar
    I want to be part of this!

Level 3: Occasional Commentator LugNut is on a distinguished road LugNut's Avatar
    I'll give it a go!

Level 8: Renowned Expert TheGeneral has good things to say TheGeneral's Avatar
    in

Level 4: Recognized Voice svenska18 is on a distinguished road svenska18's Avatar
    I'm in

Level 2: Familiar Sound Iswara is on a distinguished road Iswara's Avatar
    Oh. I'm in.

Level 2: Familiar Sound noggin is on a distinguished road noggin's Avatar
    I would like to join