By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Studio Production Manager Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd is a name known to all Shepherd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BudH View Post
    (we could maybe build bridges using some of our troops)
    Interesting idea. We already have a system by which if you hold Region A and Region B it opens up a link between C and D - this could be used effectively as putting together resources to complete a bridge.
    When sorrows come they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Level 5: Notable Commentator Plain-ol-Ed is on a distinguished road Plain-ol-Ed's Avatar
    I like maps with a historical connection
    Greek and Roman mythology is all the rage in the movies right now. Never hurts to hitch a ride on the zeitgist
    The age of the discoveries could be cool, especially with a little poetic license and connect that to the Japanese explorations into Aftrica just a few decades earlier. What if the Portuguese ran into the Emperor's fleet ? ? ?
    von Daniken's "Ancient Astronauts" could set up a whole "we ain't alone" thing.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    Hi All!!! I was following the post on this formum and viewing images on the web saw one that I really liked for a big map, is the map of the world, reversed, where are the oceans are continents and vice versa, I'll try to paste it here

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    *off course not using the same image XD, but it alsmo may be up for the bridges idea from BudH

Kung Fu Master KungFuDuet has good things to say KungFuDuet's Avatar
    You read my mind ndrm. I saw that image awhile ago when I thought of an idea to flip the world. I never got around doing it, but seeing someone might be on the same line with me, I might give it a crack some time, who knows.

Anyway, a group of maps from the same era would really liven up the tournaments, as I tried to do so with "The cold wars" with Cold War Europe, Duck and Cover and Nukes.
    A Duet is more than two individuals - they are enough to conquer the world.

Level 2: Familiar Sound BIOfrequency is on a distinguished road BIOfrequency's Avatar

Major Cities?!?

Just a thought... I feel like everyone wants to have bigger and bigger maps but it would be cool to see some smaller city like maps. Just off the top of my head places like New York, Rome, Berlin, Las Vegas

I think that would be pretty cool

Level 6: Prominent Opinion dudeiamgood is on a distinguished road dudeiamgood's Avatar
    Fantasy maps are kinda cool because it can turn out any way you want

Level 2: Familiar Sound kigur is on a distinguished road kigur's Avatar
    it just stormed in my brain:
    why not making something with a mission.
    like free/lock the princes.
    Defend the old city: defenders are outnumbered but renforcements are on their way....
    get out of the maze first, but there is a thick fog
    all get a character outlaw/renegade/sherif/deputy. outlaws need to kill the sherif, renegade has to be last alive, sherif need to kill oulaws+renegade, deputy helps sherif. you don't know the others their character, only sherif is known (anyone knows bang!?)
    as long there is beer the belgium army will figth
    sir we are surounded good, we can attack in every direction now
    war doesn't determine who is rigth, only who is left

Level 8: Renowned Expert patsfan44 has good things to say patsfan44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    Hi All!!! I was following the post on this formum and viewing images on the web saw one that I really liked for a big map, is the map of the world, reversed, where are the oceans are continents and vice versa, I'll try to paste it here

It would be cool if you also had like classic risk continents, but only certain parts of the continent linked with the ocean territories. For example east and west US would connect to the oceans they border but canada didn't have ports.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion dudeiamgood is on a distinguished road dudeiamgood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    Awesome, but it needs more color

11. 09-25-2012 01:38 PM

Level 5: Notable Commentator

Reason
    Should be it's own thread

12. 10-03-2012 02:18 AM