By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Level 4: Recognized Voice The-Swede is on a distinguished road The-Swede's Avatar
    The USA side simply put has better path working options and has advantages in stalemates. The natural building spots for troops during stale mates on the USA side are better connected than on the USSR side. I've only ever really played escalate and if it comes down to the knuckles in an escalate i don't think it's enough of an advantage to hand a win over to the USA side but i imagine it might make a big difference in a flat rate gamethat reached stalem8 status, though i've never played
    Last edited by The-Swede; 09-28-2019 at 06:12 AM.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    I have not found that to be true, but I don't believe it worth arguing about.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 4: Recognized Voice The-Swede is on a distinguished road The-Swede's Avatar
    Would you like a game. You sound like you know the map well. Host one up with your favorite settings and a pw and invite me.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar

Has anyone ever played a multi player Nukes game where two are left on one side and 1 player on the other. Where the two players Nuked the single player, killing that single player first. Then battling it out for world domination? In a situation with pinzky where we want this.