By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Dreadnought has good things to say Dreadnought's Avatar
    Team Epic Fail wins!!!! Excellent last move.
    1.Each person has an equal claim to a fully adequate scheme of basic rights and liberties, which scheme is compatible with the same scheme for all; and in this scheme the equal political liberties, and only those liberties, are to be guaranteed their fair value.
    2.Social and economic inequalities are to satisfy two conditions: first, they are to be attached to positions and offices open to all under conditions of fair equality of opportunity; and second, they are to be to the greatest benefit of the least advantaged members of society.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator LugNut is on a distinguished road LugNut's Avatar
    Great win guys. Team Inuit was gimped with Ted awol, we didn't have a chance.

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    Did this just get abandoned then? You guys are due a 5 player then a 3 way assassin. I notice neither of our other winners have got their trophies, and no-one got any of the tour of duty ribbons they were promised... /sadface

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island) Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties's Avatar
    ok... lets get this finished.

Given that lugnut and the nuge are awol it will proceed as follows

KungFu, Stone123, dreadnaught, and lugnut to play an 4 person assassin game. At the end of the game, the two players with the most troops will be the final two winners. This may or may not include the winner of the game. If the winner of the game is included in the top two players, they get an extra vote when all remaining players vote for the final champ.

will send the invite tonight.

Level 3: Occasional Commentator LugNut is on a distinguished road LugNut's Avatar
    Not sure how I missed your messages to make me awol. I was really looking forward to finishing that tourney and just assumed it got abandoned like the masterjskye said. Did this ever get completed? I will search the other survivor forums I guess.