By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
    Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar

Medals for RT & Casual

Just as the title suggests - how about different medals for the 2 different gameplay modes - RT and Casual? Retroactive obviously, with a rather mega max rank. =)

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil's Avatar
    what ever happened to this idea? is it still on the radar?

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    There have been medals for Real-Time ready for a while now. I've just held back from releasing them because the site was a bit dodgy and I didn't want a rush of people playing RT. I was waiting for things to get better, which they are. So maybe expect them in a couple months or so, depending on how fast Marcos can work.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil is a glorious beacon of light namelochil's Avatar
    Sweet. Honestly, I was thinking stats more than medals (....despite the title of this thread). But I guess you can't really just give us our real-time stats without having people start gunning for the medals anyway.