By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island) Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties's Avatar

Hall of Records: Submission Thread

There are many records that we can't capture on the scoreboard, it would be to crowded. That's why we have started the Hall of Records in the wiki.

The Hall of Records is for feats of extraordinary uncommonness, in battle or elsewhere.

Worst luck? Longest game? Largest stack?

If you have a record that you think deserter inclusion, post it hear and provide evidence. If the record cannot be verified, then it won't be included. The record will be vetted and if its deemd accurate AND deemed worth of the Hall, then KFD will add it.

The Hall of Records is to immortalize those players and moments so that others may sing songs of them to their brood.

So, what songs will they sing for you?
    Last edited by Badorties; 10-06-2011 at 05:36 AM.

Level ∞: Shadow Master masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye commands your respect masterjskye's Avatar
    Ok so I'll get the ball rolling then! I don't really expect this to make it into the record books but here is my highest points gained in a single game.

Kung Fu Master KungFuDuet has good things to say KungFuDuet's Avatar
    Well - you are the first masterjskye - so even if someone beats you after this - you would still have been on for a while XD

So I will get to it right now!

DONE!!!

Come Guys! I know you would want your name featured somewhere!
    Last edited by KungFuDuet; 10-10-2011 at 04:40 AM.
    A Duet is more than two individuals - they are enough to conquer the world.

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island) Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties's Avatar
    In this game, MTR took home 530 points. It was a 24 player game so jskye may still hold the reccord for a 12 person game.

Ambassador Thunderous deserves your respect Thunderous's Avatar
    In game 11852 I there are 3 posible records

1. Longest Escalate Game with 41 rounds

2. Highest Reserve turn in with 265

3. Highest Deployment of troops with 363
    You've been.... THUNDERSTRUCK

seems like 41 rounds is awfully short of a reccord for escalating. could be wrong tho!

New entries done:

1. MTR 24 player game win replacing masterjskye for "most points won in a SINGLE GAME" - single game meaning any one game at all. If we do one for each setting, it will probably be a little too long, and will be a mess.
    2. Thunderous Highest Reserve turn in with 265

I am not so sure about doing a "Longest Game Ever" AND "a longest escalate game" - cause people would then say they want longest escalite, longest assassin, longest blah blah blah... I don't know - will get back to you on that after discussing it with the boss.

KFD

Super Moderator and Forum Commander thone deserves your respect thone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuDuet View Post
    New entries done:

1. MTR 24 player game win replacing masterjskye for "most points won in a SINGLE GAME" - single game meaning any one game at all. If we do one for each setting, it will probably be a little too long, and will be a mess.
    2. Thunderous Highest Reserve turn in with 265

I am not so sure about doing a "Longest Game Ever" AND "a longest escalate game" - cause people would then say they want longest escalite, longest assassin, longest blah blah blah... I don't know - will get back to you on that after discussing it with the boss.

KFD
    I would really like the records be recorded for every game setting. Why not, the hall of fame can be a long page... Its intresting and fun. Maybe it can become more then one page? A mainpage, general recors, longest games, higest scores, team records, ...

Moderator ORBOTRON is a name known to all ORBOTRON is a name known to all ORBOTRON is a name known to all ORBOTRON is a name known to all ORBOTRON's Avatar
    I agree, like a guinness book of world (domination) records

Got Cha right here - shall get to it

UPDATED:
    Featured master's game as most points won in 12 player game.
    Featured Thun's game as Longest Escalate game.

Excluded most troops for deployment - too hard to account for (next time do "most troops due" in a single turn or something), cos you have to add all the things up on the record tab and take a screen shot.
    Last edited by KungFuDuet; 10-11-2011 at 06:04 AM. Reason: UPDATE 12/10/2011