By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42
FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
    Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sannheten View Post
    In the first turn of https://www.majorcommand.com/games/464634, 1v1 on British, Dorcee deployed 8 units and took out 6 terts/18 units with no loss. As I started my first turn I were 26 troops behind. Probably happened before, but ...
    If you can flip that game. Your the best. You will walk with pride.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject BadElmer deserves your respect BadElmer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by menelaosbgr View Post
    What about elimination in the starting round?
    https://www.majorcommand.com/wiki/Ha...test_Game_Ever

I will probably hold this one a while. The game lasted less than a minute. Was a 12-player assassin on Mini. Would likely have to be the same to break that.

Level 2: Familiar Sound Veni-Vidi-Vici is on a distinguished road Veni-Vidi-Vici's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sannheten View Post
    In the first turn of https://www.majorcommand.com/games/464634, 1v1 on British, Dorcee deployed 8 units and took out 6 terts/18 units with no loss. As I started my first turn I were 26 troops behind. Probably happened before, but ...
    It happened to me before more than once. I particularly remember this game: https://www.majorcommand.com/games/458278/ 1v1 on Massive vs BlueVelvet. In the middle of round 1, as I started my first turn, I was trailing by 30 troops, at the end of round 1, after my first turn I was leading by 10 troops. I turned a 30 troops deficit into a 10 troops lead, a gain of 40 troops all in the first turn. Never give up.

Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    If you can flip that game. Your the best. You will walk with pride.

I did (both)

Level 3: Occasional Commentator armstrong is on a distinguished road armstrong's Avatar
    Is there a compiled list of records anywhere here, or do we scroll through the entire thread to find them?

Anyone know what the record is for the highest amount of points collected by one player in a 4-person game?

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor Hortik deserves your respect Hortik's Avatar
    Woaw very good question.
    Seems you ve just earned a lot of points in a 4-player game? .

Not sure Admins might find it back...

Level 3: Occasional Commentator armstrong is on a distinguished road armstrong's Avatar
    I just realized I asked a very Noob question. That said, I thought your reply was sarcastic but now I think it isn't.

Anyways - there's the Wiki Hall of Fame list. I guess that's the list I was asking for.

Regarding the most in a 4-player game, I just figured that it seemed a lot of people play that game (I play it exclusively, as I haven't discovered the "fun" of any other games I guess). I thought I had a good win (esp since I'm still new), but obviously for someone to get a record, it has to be a pretty spectacular outcome (which I don't think mine qualifies as). The record would obviously occur if a newbie came in against 3 other high-ranked players in the same game, and managed to beat them.

OK - FWIW. I found my biggest 4-player game win. I don't think it's a 5-standard deviation outcome, but it might be a starting point for a record. After the game, I discovered the top 200 list and found that all the other players were ranked in the 60s or better. I don't know what my rating was at the time of the game.

Anyways - 172 points. If that's significant in any way, I can provide the game number.

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    I am afraid that won't be a record, but it is impressive as a start nonetheless. Unfortunately, the Wiki (including the Hall of Fame) can't be updated at the moment. Probably once the new engine is released, that will be corrected at some point

Level 8: Renowned Expert Tapeworm deserves your respect Tapeworm's Avatar
    How about glitches? Not accomplishments at all...

I have 37 friends listed after gtivan reactivated and was a highlighted friend, during which I had the max 36 highlighted friends, allowing me 37 until (I assume) I unlighlight somebody...

https://imgur.com/a/tyyK6yl

I also have two North America bronze medals somehow.
    Last edited by Tapeworm; 02-07-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapeworm View Post
    How about glitches? Not accomplishments at all...

I have 37 friends listed after gtivan reactivated and was a highlighted friend, during which I had the max 36 highlighted friends, allowing me 37 until (I assume) I unlighlight somebody...

https://imgur.com/a/tyyK6yl

I also have two North America bronze medals somehow.
    I had the friend thing happen to me also. If you don't want that extra bronze, I will take it, add it to my silver and just like magic. Puff of smoke ..Gold

11. 02-21-2019 10:32 PM
    Reason
    spam