By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45
FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 LastLast
    Level 6: Prominent Opinion ericjkline has good things to say ericjkline's Avatar
    My long losing streak came from my first day here. If you play real time, leave the page, and don't realize the game will still start, you can lose a ton of games in a night.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar

Longest MajCom Game: 50+ years

Per the end of game message, my 1v1 with Lokis took just over 50 years to complete.
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/503455/

18,295 days is about 50 years, 1 month, and 15 days.

We need those new reserve rules ASAP!

Note: The game took just less than two days (see screenshots 2&3), but thought it was interesting
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	13
Size:	484.3 KB
ID:	2304   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	2305   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	2306  

Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK knows their way around JCUK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebrim View Post
    nice catch, Virtuoso :-)

Even if it was a record, the update function doesn't work since over a year or so, so we can't add it anyway...
    Wiki is back up and working

Level 5: Notable Commentator Spartacus1 is on a distinguished road Spartacus1's Avatar

Hot Dice Roll (could be a new Sushi name actually)

So i had a great 3vs2 dice run against poor old brianstheman (wasn't really the man on that particular occasion) and had a consecutive 13 double fires (26 troops) before losing my first troop.

Can anyone beat that?
    Attached Images

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus1 View Post
    So i had a great 3vs2 dice run against poor old brianstheman (wasn't really the man on that particular occasion) and had a consecutive 13 double fires (26 troops) before losing my first troop.

Can anyone beat that?

That is indeed one more double flame than the current record (see here)
    Anyone care to update it now that it's again possible?

Btw interesting way of proving it - taking a photo of your screen. Wouldn't it be better/easier just to take a screenshot?

Level 5: Notable Commentator Spartacus1 is on a distinguished road Spartacus1's Avatar
    Yes it sure is one more than the current holder..

I am currently using my wife's apple (that i hate, may i add) and have no idea how to take a screenshot, so there you go mate..

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    What was the game number?

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    It was this game.
    https://www.majorcommand.com/games/501836/

Sparty has promised to go after the record for consecutive ices against me next.

Make My Day... NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown commands your respect NewSheriffInTown's Avatar
    This is the best I could with the images
    Attached Images

Level 1: Faint Background Noise pinzky is on a distinguished road pinzky's Avatar
    I found this game longer than the record for a lot of turns https://www.majorcommand.com/games/404013/