By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 44
FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast
    Level 3: Occasional Commentator hanible has good things to say hanible's Avatar
    there seems to be a new maximum escalate game - https://www.majorcommand.com/games/436355/ its still going on too :P

Level 6: Prominent Opinion rperry96 is on a distinguished road rperry96's Avatar
    Possible new maximum game:

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/404013/

Level 5: Notable Commentator Virtuoso is on a distinguished road Virtuoso's Avatar
    Not sure if this is a record or not, but it's a kinda unique moment in time.

Derswick, in a 12p CM game, has 6 troops on 6 separate terts.

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/484400/
    Attached Images

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim commands your respect Sebrim's Avatar
    nice catch, Virtuoso :-)

Even if it was a record, the update function doesn't work since over a year or so, so we can't add it anyway...

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar

133 Game Losing Streak

Longest losing streak I've seen....especially by an active player.

Have seen losing streaks in the 50s of players who suddenly AWOL. Doesn't seem to be the case here, as recently active and didn't have a huge game queue.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	27
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	2292  
    Last edited by brianstheman; 01-07-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Level 9: Highly Acclaimed Authority on the Subject riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianstheman View Post

Have seen losing streaks in the 50s of players who suddenly AWOL. Doesn't seem to be the case here, as recently active and didn't have a huge game queue.
    I'm not sure about my math, but has he won about 17% of his games? if so he must have been in a lot at one time at had to take a break and lost them all. Happened to me once. That is why mine is in the 20's or 30's

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar

dont trust the longest losing streak. there was a discussion on it years ago. may players who kept track of such things didnt believe theirs was accurate.
    there was no consensus, just that ut didnt appear right.

Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. brianstheman is on a distinguished road brianstheman's Avatar
    Mine is accurate surely (19). When I started here, thought 3v3 was even odds, and that there was a numerical advantage in a 3v2 attack. Thank goodness someone eventually pointed me to the Wiki!

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet commands your respect Bluebonnet's Avatar
    A previous thread discussing it.
    https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/...longest+losing

While I was once sure of how it was calculated, I researched 1 person as shown in the chat and it was definitively off. For him.
    No conclusions on why.

Level 6: Prominent Opinion clarkenfeld is on a distinguished road clarkenfeld's Avatar
    Mine is accurate surely (19). When I started here, thought 3v3 was even odds, and that there was a numerical advantage in a 3v2 attack. Thank goodness someone eventually pointed me to the Wiki!
    Aw Brian, you're so cute. This made me smile.