By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Forum Moderator and All Knowing God. Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule is a glorious beacon of light Cardinalsrule's Avatar
    Well, the new game engine won't stop the issue with tourneys, you get teamed and in games with people randomly. But in non-tourney games you should be able to block and avoid them.
    "And if you don't give up and don't give in, you may just be OK" ~ Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years"

Level 8: Renowned Expert JCUK knows their way around JCUK's Avatar
    Tourneys understood and fair enough, just created games would be great. Will be interesting to see how the setting turns out.

Day 1 of new game engine and I think there is a glitch as I can't see any games on the board....doh...everyone has blocked me lol.

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCUK View Post
    Just hit level 8 with that post and apparently I'm now a 'renowned expert'...I doubt that very much lol.
    I hope I'm not on your list. Plus, I want to be an expert. I enjoy reading people's opinion

Level 4: Recognized Voice luiscasanova is on a distinguished road luiscasanova's Avatar
    I vote yes. That would be a great feature.

Level 4: Recognized Voice uscg is on a distinguished road uscg's Avatar
    This maybe an easier option than an actually foe list. after you give someone a dishonorable rating, maybe a pop up screen would appear when you try to join a game with them. example would be..... you see a 4 player game and there is one spot open. you click the view button and see the other three players. a pop up button appears stating that you gave player #2 a dishonorable rating. it would be up to you to join the game or not. it could work with all modes. this at least gives you the choice, and if you do accept, then you can't complain about the outcome.

not sure how it would work if you start a game, and waiting for people to join. maybe receive a message or email that states a player that you gave a dishonorable rating has joined a game and you have the choice to back out of the game, if you do it before the game starts. but then, if that player is the last to join, there isn't anything you can do about that. Thinking about that, not sure that would work out to well. but it is a start. just my two cents.

Level 0: Shadowy Lurker randymacdonald is on a distinguished road randymacdonald's Avatar
    I look forward to it. Just finishing a game with someone, 2nd game, very unpleasant tactics and chat manners, calling other players cheaters etc

Level 8: Renowned Expert riskyone commands your respect riskyone commands your respect riskyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randymacdonald View Post
    I look forward to it. Just finishing a game with someone, 2nd game, very unpleasant tactics and chat manners, calling other players cheaters etc
    I bet the player complaining was losing. Some people, get so mad and curse. Kind of sad. Calling me an A-hole doesn't hurt me as much as if someone said something like, You dress like a clown, I'm an acrobat.

Quote Originally Posted by riskyone View Post
    I bet the player complaining was losing. Some people, get so mad and curse. Kind of sad. Calling me an A-hole doesn't hurt me as much as if someone said something like, You dress like a clown, I'm an acrobat.
    Probably plays for the San jose Sharks

No San Jose Shark players, what luck