By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island) Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties is a name known to all Badorties's Avatar
    should be a fun one to watch. i will have to be a player in season 3.

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor coolname has good things to say coolname's Avatar
    I just joined, but only slot was on blue team, so I dropped out. Once Spazm leaves red team, I'll join Red. Teams are:
    RED: zsp, Thunderous, RedBridgeBeach, coolname
    BLUE: Spazm, lh34, (o nevermind, I just see that the first post of this thread has been updated....)

Chief Ambassador ghost commands your respect ghost commands your respect ghost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coolname View Post
    I just joined, but only slot was on blue team, so I dropped out. Once Spazm leaves red team, I'll join Red. Teams are:
    RED: zsp, Thunderous, RedBridgeBeach, coolname
    BLUE: Spazm, lh34, (o nevermind, I just see that the first post of this thread has been updated....)
    yep i updated the main post to add the teams.. now all updates will be made throughout the thread. so keep checking back!
    "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Chief Ambassador ghost commands your respect ghost commands your respect ghost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badorties View Post
    should be a fun one to watch. i will have to be a player in season 3.
    for sure.
    "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor coolname has good things to say coolname's Avatar
    I looked at all the scores of those participating. My own score is 1820 and that ranks me 5th. I'd say, based on ranks, that RED team is underdog. Time for an upset...

RED: Team Friendly Fire Score rank Survivor2
    zsp 2342 (2)
    coolname 1820 (5)
    Thunderous 1243 (8)
    RedBridgeBeach 1572 (6)
    AVERAGE 1744

BLUE Team Double Anarchy
    samular 2028 (3)
    Spazm 1941 (4)
    ORBOTRON 2572 (1)
    lh34 1272 (7)
    AVERAGE 1953

Quote Originally Posted by coolname View Post
    I looked at all the scores of those participating. My own score is 1820 and that ranks me 5th. I'd say, based on ranks, that RED team is underdog. Time for an upset...

RED: Team Friendly Fire Score rank Survivor2
    zsp 2342 (2)
    coolname 1820 (5)
    Thunderous 1243 (8)
    RedBridgeBeach 1572 (6)
    AVERAGE 1744

BLUE Team Double Anarchy
    samular 2028 (3)
    Spazm 1941 (4)
    ORBOTRON 2572 (1)
    lh34 1272 (7)
    AVERAGE 1953
    the teams will change several times throughout the competition...
    it really doesn't matter whose where, at the moment.

Banned zspBANNED has good things to say zspBANNED's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    2. Once the 8 players are selected they will be randomly put onto two equal teams of 4 players.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by zsp View Post
    :P
    the teams are equal... 4 per team.

Banned zspBANNED has good things to say zspBANNED's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    the teams are equal... 4 per team.
    correct.

Quote Originally Posted by zsp View Post
    correct.
    ok.. well, can you explain why you quoted me then.. i'm confused.