By clicking the button below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>
<placeholder>.
<placeholder>
Hrvatski
Dansk
Nederlands
English
Eesti
Français
Deutsche
ελληνικά
Magyar
Italiano
Norsk
Português
Español
Svenska

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Its time

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar

Its time

TIME for a new map pleeeaassseeee
    NAMASTE

Level 11: Commanding General of Everything. Don't ask, just listen. I'm at 11. ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31 commands your respect ndrm31's Avatar
    ls surprise us hahaha
    NAMASTE

no one? i ll keep up this thread
    NAMASTE

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor legionbuck has good things to say legionbuck's Avatar
    MajCom needs a good sea battle map...maybe Midway or the Coral Sea ? Have both fleets be hidden unless a scout plane gets to a tert right next to them and moves back 1 tert to report the sighting /
    Machine gunners = victory thru volume

Level 8: Renowned Expert periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndrm31 View Post
    TIME for a new map pleeeaassseeee
    I'm currently working on now....theme...based on the constellations...but first having been in the northern hemisphere all my life I need some names of easy identifiable constellations in the southern hemisphere....anyone? Just need a few constellations names...

Level 7: Distinguished Contributor legionbuck has good things to say legionbuck's Avatar
    The Southern Cross ( Crux ), The Goldfish ( Dorado ) The Water Snake ( Hydrus ) are a few, peri... Looking forward for a peek at yer Galactic map( insert darth Vader breathing here ) LOL !

Level 8: Renowned Expert periwinkle is on a distinguished road periwinkle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legionbuck View Post
    The Southern Cross ( Crux ), The Goldfish ( Dorado ) The Water Snake ( Hydrus ) are a few, peri... Looking forward for a peek at yer Galactic map( insert darth Vader breathing here ) LOL !
    Hoping to get a hand drawn sketch soon...my graphic computer skills are limited but im a quick study (so im told). But I figured let's do a quick sketch first and get a rough idea on how it plays before diving into the details layering...lol...

So the main theme....star constellations then having the whole thing duplicated like a mirror image for that alternate universe/dimension. Then you can hit your twin/pair tert in the alternate universe.
    Last edited by periwinkle; 01-14-2021 at 01:56 AM.

Suggest a simple galactic map to start with, can always expand with a Galaxy II map...